Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Semester

I didn't post anything over the summer because I wasn't working on anything that was particularly relevant to this blog.  I took statistics and I loved it.  I actually found a class on Udacity that looks like it takes Statistics principals and applies them to computer science.  I wanted to take that class online before the summer was over, but I didn't get around to it.  I also REALLY wanted to take their class on  algorithms.  I might be able to squeeze those in over Christmas break. :)

Right now, I am trying to figure out what projects I should include on this blog and what projects need their own blog.

My current volunteer projects:


  • All Saints (my church) - website design & set up and creating a volunteer database
  • SJN JV Volleyball (my daughter's school) - coach, blogger, and recruiter
  • SJN Silent Auction - This project is so intense, I am thinking it needs it's own blog...

My current classes:

  • Intro to Programming using Java
  • Intro to Database Design
  • Management 
  • Marketing
My Java class requires a blog with weekly entries, so I think I might use this blog instead of the school blog.   Our first entry is due in.... 2 hours, so I guess I better make a decision quickly.  :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment